Readers who subscribe to the blog may have gotten a mysterious "lost" blog post or two recently. One called "Feast of Ferns" and the other our next month's "Nature Sneak Peeks". When you clicked on "Read More", poof, they were gone.
The mix-up was all on me. I was busy writing and pre-scheduling posts before some trips I am doing in the next few weeks. Too much multi-tasking contributed to some carelessness. Please accept my apologies.
Instead of scheduling the unfinished draft posts for early October, I hit publish and off they went through my subscription service. Ooops!
I ended up deleting the original and rechescduling them to their proper publishing dates: Oct Nature Sneak Peak will publish on Oct 3 and Feast of Ferns will appear on October 5.
To tide you over until then, please enjoy this pre-ferny feast of older pictures!
![]() |
| Snow trillium under maidenhair fern |
![]() |
| Interrupted fern |
![]() |
| Bulblet bladder fern |



No comments:
Post a Comment